Hosted by Borambola Wines, Cork & Fork Fest is a free community event held outdoors at Noreuil Park, Albury.
Everyone is welcome - families, couples, singles, locals and vistors.
Guests have the option to choose from a variety of delicious, locally-sourced food options, while taking in the sounds of local musicians.
The bar is serviced by Borambola Wines, supplying their full range of 100% estate-grown wines, Tuckerbox hoppy lager beer or premium apple cider.
- BYO picnic blanket or chair
- BYO food or drinks is NOT permitted
- EFTPOS available at bar
- Cash out available (with a $2 surcharge)
- Gluten free and child options available
- Dogs allowed on a lead & away from the food area
5:30pm - 7:30pm - TBC
7:30pm - 9:30pm - TBC
10 to 15 food stalls offering various cuisines.
Food vendor details to be confirmed prior to each festival.