Cork and Fork Fest is a FREE community event taking place in Wagga and Albury during Spring and Summer each year. Each event features local food vendors, 100% estate grown wine by Borambola Wines, Tuckerbox beer and cider as well as live entertainment. Get some friends and family together and enjoy the iconic Wagga Beach and Civic Precinct in Wagga or Noreuil Park in Albury. Running Friday nights from 5:30pm-9:30pm
Everyone is welcome - families, couples, singles, locals and visitors.
Guests have the option to choose from a variety of delicious, locally-sourced food options, while taking in the sounds of local musicians.
- BYO picnic blanket or chair
- BYO food or drinks is NOT permitted
- EFTPOS available at bar
- Cash out available (with a $2 surcharge)
- Gluten free and child options available
- Dogs allowed on a lead & away from the food area