Cork & Fork Fest
Cork and Fork Fest is a FREE community event taking place in Wagga and Albury during Spring and Summer each year.
Each event features local food vendors, 100% estate grown wine by Borambola Wines, Tuckerbox beer and cider as well as live entertainment. Get some friends and family together and enjoy the iconic Wagga Beach and Civic Precinct in Wagga or Noreuil Park in Albury. Running Friday nights from 5:30pm-9:30pm
Everyone is welcome - families, couples, singles, locals and visitors.
Guests have the option to choose from a variety of delicious, locally-sourced food options, while taking in the sounds of local musicians.
- BYO picnic blanket or chair
- BYO food or drinks is NOT permitted
- EFTPOS available at bar
- Cash out available (with a $2 surcharge)
- Gluten free and child options available
- Dogs allowed on a lead & away from the food area
NOW AVAILABLE - Cork and Fork Fest Chill Zone
Book a private spot at each Cork and Fork Fest - with a private bar, seating, and a FREE drink - all for $15 per person - Click Here for more information.
Cork and Fork Event Dates
Wagga Wagga Beach
Wagga Wagga Civic Precinct
- Friday 27th October, 2017
- Friday 24th November, 2017
- Friday 22nd December, 2017
- Friday 23rd February, 2018