Terms and Conditions
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obligated to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
- We will provide you with an estimated date for delivery of all parcels and while we make every effort to deliver by this time, all dates specified are estimates only. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Borambola Wines if an order does not arrive. Once we learn an order has not arrived by the due date, we will lodge enquiries with the courier to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
- Please note that if an item has been lost in transit, we will not despatch a replacement item immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order.
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- Other Terms and Conditions not listed herein and applying to Borambola Wines promotions and competitions are incorporated into these terms and conditions. Unless expressly stated, to the extent that the other Terms and Conditions are not incompatible with the Terms and Conditions herein, the other Terms and Conditions will be in addition to the terms & conditions herein. To the extent that the other Terms and Conditions are incompatible with the Terms and Conditions herein, the other Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions (including any subsequent amendments), you must immediately discontinue using this website.